Th e book is devoted to the fi ne jet grinding theory and technology considered on the basis of technological and acoustic parameters connection. Methods for process modelling, visualization, and optimization with the help of acoustic monitoring results and information technologies are developed. Th e acoustic on-line control methods for mill operation and grinding product quality make it possible to achieve the required technological parameters for reducing energy consumption and improving dispersion control.
1. Khodakov G.S. Physics of grinding. Moscow: Nauka, 1972. 308 p. [in Russian].
2. Tamuzh V.P., Kuksenko V.S. Micromechanics of the destruction of polymer materials. Riga: Zinatne, 1978. 294 p. [in Russian].
3. Kuksenko V.S., Diagnostics and forecasting of large-scale destruction of objects. FTT, 2005, Vol. 47, No. 5. P. 788-794 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1134/1.1924837
4. Zhurkov S.N., Kuksenko V.S., Petrov V.A. Physical principles for predicting mechanical crashing. DAN USSR, 1981, 259, No. 6. P. 1350- 1352. [in Russian].
5. Kuksenko V.S., Tomilin N.G., Makhmudov H.F., Benin A.V. Forecasting the stability loss of loaded structural elements with the acoustic emission method. Letters in ZhTF. 2007, Vol. 33, No. 2, P. 67-69. [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1063785007010178
6. Bovenko V.N., Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S. About physical criteria of destruction and dispersion. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". 2007, Vol. 26, P. 148-153. [in Russian].
7. Bovenko V.N. Te main provisions of the self-oscillating model of the pre-destructive state of solids. DAN SSSR,1986. Vol. 286. No. 5. P. 1097-1101. [in Russian].
8. Molchanov V.I., Selezneva O.G., Zhirnov E.N. Activation of minerals during grinding. Moscow: Nedra, 1988. 208 p. [in Russian].
9. Andreev S.E., Zverevich V.V., Perov V.A. Crushing, grinding and screening of minerals, 3rd ed. corrected and add. Nedra, Moscow, 1980. 415 p. [in Russian].
10. Rittinger Р., Lehrbuch der Aufereitung-Skunde. Berlin, 1937. 106 p.
11. Kich, F. Das Gesetz der proportionalen Viderstande, seine Anwendung. Leipzig, 1935. 26 p.
12. Bond F.S. Te laws of crushing: Proceedings of the European Grinding Meeting. 1966, P. 195-215 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1966.03100120159070
13. Lynch A.J. Cycles of crushing and grinding. Moscow: Mineral resources, 1981. 343 p. [in Russian].
14. Tikhonov O.N. Patterns of the eﬀective separation of minerals in the processes of mineral processing. Moscow: Nedra, 1984. 200 p. [in Russian].
15. Smirnov S.F., Zhukov V.P, Fedosov S.V., Mizonov V.E. A genera-lized cell model of the combined grinding-classifcation process in technological grinding systems. Building materials. 2008. No. 8. P. 74-76 [in Russian].
16. Guillot R. Te problem of grinding materials and its development. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1964. 242 p. [in Russian].
17. Vettegren V.I., Kuksenko V.S., Tomilin N.G., Kriuchkov M.A. Statistics of microcracks in heterogeneous materials (granites). Solid State Physics. 2004.Vol. 46. No. 10. P. 1293- 1296. [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1134/1.1809419
18. Andreev S.E., Tovarov V.V., Perov V.A. Patterns of grinding and calculating the cha-racteristics of particle size distribution. Moscow: Metallurgizdat, 1959. 437 p. [in Russian].
19. Perov V.A., Andreev E.E., Bilenko L.F. Crushing, grinding and screening of minerals. Moscow: Nedra, 1990. 301 p. [in Russian].
20. Alekseev E.V. Improving the instrument and method for analyzing the particle size distribution of powders based on layer sedimentation of particles. Doctor thesis. Tomsk, 2006.140 p. [in Russian].
21. Perov V.A., Andreev E.E., Bilenko L.F. Crushing, grinding and screening of minerals: manual for universities. 4th ed., Rev. and add. Moscow: Nedra, 1990. 301 p. [in Russian].
22. Binnig G., Rohrer H. Scanning tunneling microscopy: North-Holland Publishing Company. 1983. P. 236-244. https://doi.org/10.1016/0039-6028(83)90716-1
23. Tersoﬀ J., Hamann D. R. Teory of the scanning tunneling microscope. Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. 1993. P. 59-65.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-1812-5_5
24. Muzychenko D. A. Local optical microscopy and near-feld polarimetry for studying the optical properties of surface nanostructures: dis. ... cand. Phys.-Math. Sciences: 01.04.01. M., 2008. 169 p. [in Russian].
25. Landau L.D., Lifshits E. M. Teoretical physics. Moscow: Fizmatgiz, 1960. 400 p. [in Russian].
26. Betzig E., Trautman J. K. Near-feld optics: microscopy, spectroscopy, and surface modifcation beyond the diﬀraction limit. New York: Science, 1992. P. 189-195. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.257.5067.189
27. Bzhitskikh T.G., Sandu S.F., Pulkina N.E. Determination of physical and fltration-capacitive properties of rocks. Workshop for the implementation of educational and scientifc work by students in the feld of "Applied Geology" and "Oil and Gas Business". 2008. Tomsk, Russia. 90 p. [in Russian].
28. Panin V.Ye., Likhachev V.A., Grinyaev Yu.V. Structural levels of deformation of solids. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1985. 254 p. [in Russian].
29. Mie G. Grundlagen einer theorie der materie. Annalen der Physik. 1972. P. 1-40. https://doi.org/10.1002/andp.19123441102
30. Manual Z. Malvern Instruments Ltd. Manual Version IM. 2003. 35 p.
31. Kouzov P.A., Scriabin L.Ya. Methods for determining the physicochemical properties of industrial dusts. Moscow: Chemistry, 1983. 143 p. [in Russian].
32. Ponomarev N.N. Te study of the dispersed composition of dusts in connection with the evaluation of the work of air purifers. Moscow: SNTI, 1961. 256 p. [in Russian].
33. Kouzov P.A. Fundamentals of analysis of the dispersed composition of industrial dusts and ground materials. 3rd ed. Chemistry, 1987. 264 p. [in Russian].
34. Kouzov P.A., Malgin A.D., Scriabin G.M. Dust removal of gases and air in the chemical industry. Moscow: Chemistry, 1982. 285 p. [in Russian].
35. Pershin V.F. Sviridov M. . Designs of mixers of bulk materials, providing a stable level of quality of the mixture. Chemical and petrochemical engineering. 1999. No. 8. P. 13-15 [in Russian].
36. Patent 2212703 of the Russian Federation, 2001112392/09. A method for controlling the size of bulk materials and a device for its implementation. Publ. 09.20.2003 [in Russian].
37. Khan G.A., Kartushin V.P. et al. Automation of processing plants. Moscow: Nedra, 1974. 280 p. [in Russian].
38. Avdeev N.Ya. Calculation of granulometric characteristics of polydisperse systems. Rostov-D: Rostov book Publishing House, 1966. 54 p. [in Russian].
39. Romashov G.I. Basic principles and methods for determining the dispersed composition of industrial dusts. LIOT, 1938. 176 p. [in Russian].
40. Kafarov, V.V. Dorokhov I.N., Arutyunov S.Yu. Te state and prospects of complex system studies of the processes of grinding bulk materials, J. Mendeleev VHO .1988. Vol. 33, No 4. P. 362 [in Russian].
41. Blinichev, V.N. Development of equipment and methods for its calculation for the processes intensifcation of material fne grinding and chemical reactions in solids. Doctor thesis. Ivanovo: IChTI, 1975. 316 p. [in Russian].
42. Mizonov, V.E. Regularities of the dispersed composition formation of coal dust during fracture of solid fuel. Izv. universities. Energy. 1984. No. 6. P. 95-98 [in Russian].
43. Verdiyan, M.A., Kafarov, B.B. Te grinding processes of solids. Processes and apparatuses of chemical technology. 1977. Vol. 5. P. 5-89. [in Russian].
44. Taranov V.A. Baranov V.F., Alexandrova T.N. Review of programs for modeling and calculation of technological schemes of ore preparation. Ore beneficiation. 2013. No 5. P. 3-7 [in Russian].
45. Anishchenko V.S. Acquaintance with nonlinear dynamics: Lectures of Prof. Sorosovsky: Textbook. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institute for Computer Research, 2002.144 p. [in Russian].
46. Nepomnyashchiy EA Patterns of fne grinding accompanied by aggregation of particles. Teor. basics of chem. technologies. 1978. Vol. 12. No. 4. P. 576-580. [in Russian]
47. Aleksandrovskiy A.A., Gamakberov Z.R., Emich J.A. et al. Investigation of the grinding process in a vibratory mill. Izv. Univer. Chemistry and Chem. technology. 1979. Vol. 22, No. 1. P. 97-100 [in Russian].
48. Zaitsev A.I., Bytev D.O. Impact processes in disperse systems. Moscow: Chemistry, 1994. 178 p. [in Russian].
49. Padokhin V.A., Blinichev V.N., Pigulevskiy O.D. Description of the dispersed material grinder using the model of a linear forming Moscow flter. Development of the theory and design of intensive machines and apparatuses with the participation of granular materials. Ivanovo: Interuniversity collection of scientifc papers,1984. 125 p. [in Russian].
50. Mizonov V.E., Lebedev D.E., Smirnov S.F., Zhukov V.P. Inﬂuence of energy distribution by fractions of raw materials on the particle size distribution of crushed material. Izv. university. Chemistry and chemical technology. 1999. No. 1, P. 123-124 [in Russian].
51. Tomashevskiy V.M., Zhdanova O.G. Imitation model with GPSS. PC system tricks: Nav. posibnik. Kyiv: NTTU "KPI", 1998.123 p. [in Russian].
52. Kiriy V.G., Serebryanik I.A. Modeling of the attrition process in the ﬂuidized bed of a jet mill. Technical and economic problems of the development of regions: Materials of a scientifc and practical conference. Irkutsk. December 2005. P. 76-81 [in Russian].
53. Burlutskiy E.M., Pavlidis V.D., Chkalova M.V. Typical mathematical models of the process of feed raw material grinding and their formal logical analysis. News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. Agroengineering. 2010. No. 26 (1). P. 57-59 [in Russian]. 54. Strogalev V.P., Tolkacheva I.O. Simulation modeling. Moscow: Bauman MSTU, 2008. 280 p. [in Russin].
55. Hemdy A. Taha Simulation. Introduction to Operations Research, 7th ed. Moscow: Williams, 2007. 912 p. [in Russian].
56. Karpov Yu.G. Simulation modeling of systems. Introduction to modeling with AnyLogic 5. St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 2006. 400 p. [in Russian].
57. Andreev E.E., Tikhonov O.N. Crushing, grinding and preparation of raw materials for enrichment. Saint Petersburg: Saint Petersburg mining un-ty, 2007. 443 p. [in Russian].
58. Bilenko L.F. Experimental verifcation of the parameters of the grinding kinetics equation, Ore dressing. 1974. No. 2. P. 23-25. [in Russian].
59. Razumov K.A., Perov V.A. Design of processing plants: Textbook for universities. 4th edition, revised. and add. Moscow: Nedra, 1982. 518 p. [in Russian].
60. Bilenko L.F., Sizyakov V.M., Shmorgunenko N. S. Kinetics of joint grinding of minerals of various strengths. Tr.VAMI. L. 1974. No 1. P. 45-50 [in Russian].
61. Bilenko L.F., Dashkevich R.Ya. et al. Testing the applicability of the kinetic equation of K. A. Razumov to the process of grinding materials of diﬀerent hardness and size. Improvement of ore preparation processes. 1980. P. 84-90 [in Russian].
62. Bilenko L.F. Method for determining the control parameters of the grinding kinetics in an industrial mill. Ore dressing. 1990. No. 4. P. 3-5 [in Russian].
63. Ivanov V.I., Belov V.M. Acoustic emission control of welding and welded joints. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1981. 184 p. [in Russian].
64. Shcherbakov I.P., Kuksenko V.S., Chmel A.E. Non-extensive statistical analysis of data on high-speed registration of shock fracture of solids. Letters in JETPh. 2011. 94. 5. P. 410-413. [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0021364011170152
65. Borschev V.Ya. Equipment for grinding materials: crushers and mills: training manual. Tambov: TSTU, 2004. 75 p. [in Russian].
66. Akunov, V.I. Jet Mills. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1967. 263 p. [in Russian].
67. Akunov, V.M. Modern grinders without grinding bodies. Moscow: Promstroyizdat, 1967. 75 p. [in Russian].
68. Dispersion Technology Inc. Te ofcial website of the company. URL: http://www.dispersion.com/products. (Last accessed 08.02.2015).
69. Pat. 53772 of Ukraine. Te way of continuous control of the granulometric warehouse material, which can be taken from the cultivar. Publ. 10/25/2010 [in Ukrainian]
70. Technical encyclopedia TechTrend URL: http://techtrend.com.ua/index.php? newsid=2600114. (Last accessed08.02.2015). [in Ukrainian]
71. Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S. Acoustic parameters of optimization of the jet grinding process, Zb. Science Prazn PolNTU. 2012. Vol. 2 (32). P. 128-136 [in Russian].
72. Pilov P.I., Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Verkhorobina I.V., Bakum P.A. Results of acoustic monitoring of an industrial jet installation. Technical mechanics. 2011. No. 2. P. 93-100 [in Russian].
73. Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Levchenko K.A., Mashkova T.Yu., Verkhorobina IV. Possibilities of acoustic prediction of particle granulometry in jet grinding. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". 2014. Vol. 52 (1094). P. 10-18 [in Russian].
74. Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Krasnoper V.P., Bakum P.A. Acoustic method for evaluating energy consumption for jet grinding, Dressing of minerals. Dnepropetrovsk. 2014. No. 56 (97). P. 94-102 [in Russian].
75. Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S. Acoustic characteristics of particle size distribution in the process of grinding quartz sand. Automation of virological processes in machine-assisted and in house assisted processes. 2011. No. 45. P. 336-340 [in Russian].
76. Рriadko N.S. Optimization of fne grinding on the acoustic monitoring basis. Power Engineering, Control & Information Technologies in Geotechnical Systems. London: Taylor & Francis Group, 2015. P. 99-108. https://doi.org/10.1201/b18475-14
77. Horobets L.Zh. Te development of the scientifc basis for grinding solid minerals. Abstract of doctor thesis. Novosibirsk: NSU. D., 2004. 35 p. [in Russian].
78. Tripalin A.S. Buynov S.I. Acoustic emission. Physicomechanical aspects. Rostov: Rostov University, 1986. 160 p. [in Russian].
79. Priadko N.S. A stochastic model of gas-dynamic grinding. Technical Mechanics. 2008. No.1. P. 121-131 [in Russian].
80. Zhurkov S.N., Kuksenko V.S., Petrov V.A., Saveliev V.N., Sultanov U. On predicting the destruction of rocks. Izv. USSR Academy of Sciences. Physics of the Earth. 1977. No. 6. P. 11-18 [in Russian].
81. Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Shulyak I.A., Verkhorobina I.V. Te study of the relationship of acoustic and technological parameters of the jet grinding process. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". 2006. No. 30. P. 16-21 [in Russian].
82. Loytsyansky L. G. Mechanics of ﬂuid and gas: textbook for universities. Moscow: Bustard, 2003. 840 p. [in Russian].
83. Priadko N.S. Analysis of the quality of the jet grinding product based on acoustic monitoring, Technical mechanics. 2010. No. 2. P. 81-86 [in Russian].
84. Ternovaia E. V., Priadko N. S. Acoustic characteristics of the internal cavities of the grinding chamber of jet grinding. Technical mechanics. 2015. No. 2. P. 110-117 [in Russian].
85. Pilov P. I., Horobets L. Zh., Priadko N.S., Krasnoper V.P. Acoustic principles of jet grinding, Dressing of minerals. 2013. No. 54 (95). P. 30-37.
86. Borisov V.A. et al. Radio engineering systems for transmitting information: Textbook for universities. Moscow: Radio and communications, 1990. 304 p. [in Russian].
87. Sergienko A.B. Digital signal processing. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2002. 608 p. [in Russian].
88. Priadko N.S., Muzyka L.V., Ternova K.V. Regression analysis of the experimental results of the operation of a jet grinding plant with acoustic monitoring. Proceedings of the National Mining University. 2018. No. 58. P. 238-247 [in Russian].
89. Horobets L. Zh., Priadko N. S., Shulyak I. A., Verkhorobina I. V. Investigation of the relationship of acoustic and technological parameters of the jet grinding process. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". 2006. No. 30. P. 16-21 [in Russian].
90. Priadko N.S. Acoustic emission monitoring of the jet grinding process, Technical diagnostics and non-destructive testing. 2012. No. 6. P. 46-52 [in Russian].
91. Patent 114442 of Ukraine. A method for determining the particle size distribution of a mixture of bulk material in a stream. Publ. 12/06/2017 [in Ukrainian]
92. Novoselov O.N. Identifcation and analysis of dynamical systems. 2nd ed. Moscow, 2007. 316 p. [in Russian].
93. Methods of robust, neuro-fuzzy and adaptive control / ed. N.D. Egupova. M.: Publishing House of MSTU. N.E.Bauman, 2002. 744 p. [in Russian].
94. Kupin A.I. Intellectual identifcation and control in the conditions of the enrichment technology processes. Kryvyi Rig, 2008. 204 p. [in Ukrainian].
95. Priadko N.S. Acoustic studies of jet grinding. Saarbrucken Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. OmniScriptum GmbH & Co.Kg. 2013, 172 p.
96. Pilov P.I., Horobets L.Zh., Bovenko V.N., Priadko N.S., Shcherbakov A.E., Verkhorobina I.V. Parameters of acoustic radiation of an industrial gas-jet installation. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI ". 2007. No. 27. P. 33-41 [in Russian].
97. Priadko N.S., Horobets L.Zh., Sobolevskaya Yu.G., Krasnoper V.P., Sukhomlin R.A. System analysis of acoustic signals of a gas-jet. Proceedings of the National Mining University.2013. No. 43. P. 38-42 [in Russian].
98. Mikhalev A.I., Priadko N.S., Sukhomlin R.A. Analysis of the process of fne grinding of materials based on Hilbert - Huang and wavelet transformations of acoustic signals. Sat. materials of the IX Congress of Concentrators of the CIS countries. MISiS. 2013. Vol. 1. P. 409- 412 [in Russian].
99. Ternovaia E.V., Mikhalev A.I., Guda A.I., Priadko N.S., Sukhomlin R.A. Determination of material particle size distribution in an air stream using Poincare diagrams, System technology. Regional interuniversity collection of scientific papers. 2016. No. 4 (105). P. 18-24 [in Russian].
100. Nosatenko P.Ya., Bobrov A.V., Baranov M.L. Experimental determination of acoustic loads during launches of the Strela LV and the calculated determination of the experimental development modes of the displayed spacecraf, Bulletin of the Samara State Aerospace University. 2010. No. 2. P. 112-123 [in Russian].
101. Mikhalev A.I., Alpatov A.P., Guda A.I., Sukhomlin R.A. Evaluation of the possibility of replacing tests of a spacecraf with resistance to acoustic loads by tests of broadband vibration. System technology. Regional interuniversity collection of scientifc papers. 2017. No. 3 (110). P. 84-96 [in Russian].
102. Priadko N.S. Development of the theory of mineral fne grinding. Abstract of doctor thesis. Dnipro. 2015. 36 p. [in Russian].
103. Horobets L.J., Verhorobina I.V., Priadko N.S., Strelnikov G.O. Application of acoustic emission monitoring for jet grinding. Automation of production processes in mechanical engineering and instrument making. 2006. Vol. 40. P. 69-74 [in Ukrainian].
104. Austin L.G., Brame K.A. Comparison of the Bond method for sizing wet tumbling mills with a size-mass balance simulation model, Powder Technology. 1983. No. 32. P. 261-274. https://doi.org/10.1016/00325910(83)87059-4
105. Priadko N.S., Strelnikov G.A., Ternovaia E. V., Grushko V. A., Pyasetskiy N. Yu. Estimation of the rate of fne grinding of ores by various types of mills. Technical mechanics. 2014. No. 3. P. 114-121 [in Russian].
106. Pilov P. I., Priadko N.S., Ternovaia E. V. On the kinetics of grinding individual fractions in a mixture, Dressing of minerals. 2014. No. 57 (98). P. 101-106 [in Russian].
107. Broadbent S. R., Callcott T. G. Matrix analysis of processes involving particle assemblies, Phill. Trans. Roy. Soc. 1956. P. 99-123. https://doi.org/10.1098/rsta.1956.0016
108. Priadko N.S., Pozhidaev V.F. Investigation of the distribution laws used for analysis of grinding products. Technical mechanics. 2012. No. 4. P. 98-104 [in Russian].
109. Priadko N.S., Kovalenko N.D., Strelnikov G.A. Development of the theory and technology of fne grinding. Technical mechanics. Dnepropetrovsk, 2015. No. 4. P. 72-84. [in Russian].
110. Priadko N. S. Application of information technology for decrease of fne grinding power consumption. Power Engineering, Control & Information Technologies in Geotechnical Systems. Taylor & Francis Group. London, 2015. P. 67-73.
111. Priadko N.S. Dynamic modeling of closed cycles of fne grinding, Technical Mechanics. 2014. No. 2. P. 93-100 [in Russian].
112. Mirzonov V.E., Barantseva E.A., Berthiaux H., Marikh K. Application of the theory of Markov chains to modeling mechanical processes of chemical technology. Proc. Int. Scientifc conf. Technological processes and equipment. June 26, 2001. Ivanovo, Russia. P. 92-94 [in Russian].
113. Pilov P.I., Horobets L.Zh., Bovenko V.N., Priadko N.S. Acoustic and technological characteristics of the grinding process in a jet mill, News of universities. Mining Journal. 2009. No. 4. P. 115-121 [in Russian].
114. Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Shulyak I.A., Sobolevskaya A.A. Intensifcation of the jet grinding process based on the analysis of acoustic parameters, Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2009. No. 2 (54). P.15-19 [in Russian].
115. Pilov P.I., Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Bevzenko B.F., Krasnoper V.P. Patterns of acoustic monitoring of jet grinding of minerals, Dressing of minerals. 2011. No. 44 (84). P. 25-32 [in Russian].
116. Pilov P.I. Principles of minimizing water consumption during the enrichment of magnetite quartzites, Metallurgical and Mining industry.1998. No.4. P. 60-63 [in Russian].
117. Garus V.K., Grachov O.V., Pozhidaev V.F., Polulyakh A.D. Formalization of the results of separation processes in coal preparation. Luhansk: Publ. House NVF STEK, 2003. 176 p. [in Russian].
118. Ternovaia E.V. Analysis of signal frequencies during transportation and grinding of bulk materials in a stream. Dressing of minerals. 2016. No. 63 (104). P. 59-65 [in Russian].
119. Ternovaia E.V., Priadko N.S. Aeroacoustics of grinding chambers of diﬀerent size. Dressing of minerals. 2013. No. 55 (96). P. 27-32 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mineng.2013.09.013
120. Priadko N.S., Ternovaia E.V. Inﬂuence of material dispersion on the amplitude of acoustic signals of the operation area. Computer simulation: analysis, control, optimization. Dnipro. 2017. No.1 (1). P. 68-72 [in Russian].
121. Ternovaia E.V. Analysis of signal frequencies during transport and grinding of bulk materials in a stream. Dressing of minerals. 2016. No. 63 (104). P. 59-65. [in Russian].
122. Sergeev P.V., Biletsky V.S. Computer simulation of technological processes of mineral processing (practicum). Mariupol: Oriental Publ. House, 2016. 119 p. [in Ukrainian]
123. Nadutyi V.P., Levchenko P.V., Kostyrya S.V. Regression analysis of the experimental results of complex dehydration of rock mass on a vibrating device. Dressing of minerals. 2014. No. 57 (98). P. 101-106 [in Russian].
123. Ternovaia E.V. Development of a model of an installation for determining the dispersion of a material in an energy carrier ﬂow based on regression analysis. Technical mechanics. 2017. No. 1. P. 100-106 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/itm2017.01.100
124. Ternovaia E.V., Priadko N.S. Forecast of particle size distribution of grinding products during the enrichment of magnetite quartzites based on acoustic monitoring, Dressing of minerals. 2017. No. 68 (109). P. 32-36 [in Russian].
125. Pilov P.I., Horobets L.Zh., Priadko N.S., Tsybulko L.A., Verkhorobina I.V. Acoustic monitoring of the operation of jet mills of various sizes, Herald of NTU "KhPI". 2011. Vol. 50. P. 3-10 [in Russian].
126. Patent of Ukraine 104427. Method of monitoring jet grinding and gas-jet mill. Publ. 10.02.2014 [in Ukrainian].
127. Patent of Ukraine 98405. Method of regulating gas jet grinding. Publ. 10.05.2012 [in Ukrainian].
128. Muzyka L.V., Priadko N.S. Technique of automatic control of jet grinding based on the models of the object and control system, System Technologies. Regional interuniversity collection of scientifc papers. 2017. No. 2 (109). P. 51-58 [in Russian].
129. Muzyka L.V., Priadko N.S., Ternovaia E.V., Strelnikov H.A., Verhorobina I.V. Acoustic method of jet grinding study and control. Conf. Essays of Mining Science and Practice: E3S Web of Conferences 109, 00074. 2019. P. 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910900074
130. Muzyka L.V., Priadko N.S., Strelnikov H.A., Grinev A.F. Control of mass ﬂow in jet mill on the base of acoustic monitoring. Visnyk NGU. 2019. No. 4. P. 5-10 https://doi.org/10.29202/nvngu/2019-4/3