The influence of the nature and amount of the polymerization components of the composition to photocuring processes urethanemethacrylate oligomers without additives and with the addition of siliconeorganic modifiers and tertiary amines methacrylates under irradiation LED lights of different wavelengths in the presence of photoinitiators was investigated. The effect of the nature and amount of photoinitiators on the optical and polymerization properties of materials and coatings was studied using a PLASMON-71 spectrometer. The possibility of regulating of the photochemical and operational characteristics of the constructed nanocomposite materials in accordance with their appointment in technological processes of stereolithographic recording of 3D information during printing volumetric images was shown.
- Patent U.S.A. No. 4575330. Apparatus for Production of Three Dimensional Objects by Stereolithography. 1986.
- Patent U.S.A. No. 4999143. Methods and Apparatus for Production of Three Dimensional Objects by Stereolithography. 1991.
- Bagheri A., Jianyong J. Photopolymerization in 3D Printing. ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2019. 1(4): 593–611. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsapm.8b00165
- Palaganas N.B., Mangadlao J.D., De Leon A.C.C., Palaganas J.O., Pangilinan K.D., Lee Y.J., Advincula R.C. 3D Printing of Photocurable Cellulose Nanocrystal Composite for Fabrication of Complex Architectures via Stereolithography. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2017. 9(39): 34314–34324. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.7b09223
- Kutsenko A.S., Granchak V.M., Smirnova T.N. Solvent Effect on the Preparation of Silver Nanoparticles in a Photopolymerizable Matrix. Theor. Exp. Chem. 2016. 54(5): 291–297. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11237-016-9480-8
- Granchak V.M. Dr. (Chemistry) thesis. Photochemistry of redox transformations of aromatic ketones and features of their interaction with electron-donating compounds in the presence of acrylic monomers. (Kyiv, 2005).
- Granchak V.M., Kotsyuba T.S., Dilung I.I. The role of oxygen in the origin of the synergistic effect of benzophenone and Michler’s ketone in the initiation of radical photopolymerization. Theor. Exp. Chem. 1995. 31(2): 91–94. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00529993
- Granchak V.M., Tarasyuk A.Yu., Dilung I.I. Photoreduction of benzophenone by dimethylaminoethyl methyacrylate in solutions. Theor. Exp. Chem. 1990. 20(1): 49–55. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00943878
- Maslyuk A.F., Hranovskiy V.A. Photochemistry of polymerizable oligomers (otokhimiya polimerizatsionnosposobnykh oligomerov). Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1989. (in Russian).
- Maslyuk A.F., Shibanov V.V., Kolendo O.Yu., Shakhnin D.B. Photosensitized polymerization (Fotosensybilizovana polimeryzatsiya). Lviv, 2009. (in Ukrainian).