Using the CRM methods (customer relationship management) and the SWOT analysis a catch mechanism of the information market is proposed by International Journal of Semiconductor Physics, Quantum Electronics and Optoelectronics. According to the proposed mechanism, four main directions of activity are highlighted: scientific and technical, marketing and goods, attractiveness for readers and journal distribution on the market. It is shown that the successful distribution of the journal on the market requires carrying out the following work: (i) the quality of the journal, which includes qualified reviewers usefulness of the information entering the world scientific-metric databases such as Scopus and Web of Science, (ii) work with authors, (iii) popularization of PR events, (iv) encouraging authors to collaborate and marketing to journal dissemination. Promoting a modern scientific journal on the market requires painstaking, persistent and coordinated work of both the publishing board and the editorial board.
1. Greenberg, P. CRM at the Speed of Light. fourth Edition: Social CRM 2.0 Strategies, Tools, and Techniques for Engaging Your Customers. New York: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media, 2009. 689 p.
2. Management Tools – Customer Relationship Management – Bain & Company. URL: www.bain.com. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
3. Customer relationship management. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_relationship_management
4. Kostojohn, S., Johnson, M., Paulen, B. CRM fundamentals 1st ed. New York: Apress, 2011. 224 p.
5. Kotler P., Armstrong Gy. Principles of Marketing, Pearson / Prentice Hall, 2008. 599 p.
6. Atkinson J. Strategic Marketing: Cases, Concepts and Challenges. Longman Publishing Group, 1996. 296 p.
7. Worsam M. Marketing Operations 1998-1999. Oxford, Boston etc. Butterworth-Heinemann. 1999. 419 p.
8. Smertenko P.S., Solntsev V.S. Modern world and information scope: role of scientific journal. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2018. 15: 28-36. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.372.028 [in Ukrainian].