The occurrence of scientific publications of the NAS of Ukraine and its institutions is analyzed in four well-known databases, among which are Scopus and Web of Science Core Collection — the two major ones for inclusion in category A of the List of Professional Publications of Ukraine. It is established that the number of academic publications open and visible to the world scientific community does not exceed 15 %. The extremely low activity of academic publications in entering the List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine is emphasized, which will significantly complicate the procedures of protection of qualification works and certification of scientific and teaching staff in Ukraine next year.
1. Kotlyarevsky, Ya.V., Radchenko, A.I., Melnikov, O.V., Semenyuk, E.P. Strategic Priorities in Measuring the Publication and Publishing Works in Scholarly Research Activity. Sci. innov.2018, 14 (5): 5-16. https://doi.org/10.15407/scine14.05.005
2. Vakarenko, O.G. Scientometric Databases: from System of Obtaining Information to Instrument for Evaluating Scientific Research. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2018. 15: 9-15. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.372.009 [in Ukrainian].
3. Tykhonkova, I.O. Strategy of Development of a Scientific Publication. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2018. 15: 16-27. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.372.016 [in Ukrainian].
4. The List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine in which the results of the dissertation works for obtaining the scientific degrees of doctor and candidate of sciences can be published (as of July 11, 2019). URL: https://mon.gov.ua/en/nauka/nauka/atestaciya-kadriv-vishoyi-kvalifikaciy… [in Ukrainian].
5. Methodical recommendations for the introduction of digital identifiers in the publishing process for periodicals of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine / A.D. Danilov, A.I. Radchenko, T.M. Yatskiv; PH «Akademperiodyka» of NAS of Ukraine; SA «Ukrinformnauka». 3rd ed., reworked and supplemented. Kyiv: Akademperiodyka, 2019. 60 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Yatskiv, T.M., Danilova, A.D. DOI Assignment as One of factors of Raising a Scientific Journal’s Visibility. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2018. 15: 55-65. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.372.055 [in Ukrainian].
7. Making full and immediate Open Access a reality. URL: https://www.coalition-s.org/
8. Directory of Open Access Journals. URL: https://doaj.org/
9. Scopus, Scimago Journal & Country Rank. URL: https://www.scimagojr.com/
10. Web of Science Core Collection, Master Journal List. URL: http://mjl.clarivate.com/
11. ERIH PLUS. URL: https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/periodical/info?id=4…
12. Didenko, Y.V., Radchenko, A.I., Koval, N.V Information System Web of Sciences: Mirror or Tool?Sci. innov. 2016, 12 (6): 75-84. https://doi.org/10.15407/scin12.06.075
13. Didenko, Y.V. Reference database for the humanities and social sciences ERIH PLUS. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2018. 15: 66-69. URL: http://akademperiodyka.org.ua/uk/books/science_ukraine_gis/15/7 [in Ukrainian].