The issues of copyright protection arising at the stages of publication of works are analyzed: when creating a work; conclusion of an agreement between the author and the publisher; in the activities of editorial staff; in determining the copyright owner in the copyright symbol; conclusion of an agreement with the publishing house; distribution of works published. The problems of copyright protection when distributing a digital copy of published work are considered.
1. The issue of copyright protection in scientific publications (methodical recommendations) / Kapitsa, Yu.M., Shahbazyan, K.S., Makhnovsky, D.S., Vakarenko, O.G., Radchenko, A.I., Bolkotun, Z.A. Kyiv: Akademperiodyka, 2017. 110 p. [in Ukrainian].
2. Konovalenko, V. Copyright in the publishing business. Practical guide for authors, editors, publishers. Ternopil, 2010. 320 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Afanasyeva, K. The right of the publisher and editor: teaching method. manuals. Kyiv, 2013. 202 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. for editions of scientific journals. URL: http://ipr.nas.gov.ua/?page_id=527 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kapitsa, Yu.M., Makhnovsky, D.S. Contracting between scientific establishments, employees, and publishers on publishing scientific journals and monographies. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2017. 14: 43-50. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.337.043 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kapitsa, Yu.M. Use of copyright symbol for research journals and academic monographs. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2016. 13: 49-61. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.321.049 [in Ukrainian].
7. Recommendations for the use of open access licenses when placing materials of scientific journals and collections of scientific works in the electronic environment from 2018.01.15. URL: http://ipr.nas.gov.ua/?page_id=628 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kapitsa, Yu.M. Copyright protection during commercial distribution or free access to electronic scientific publications on the internet: requirements, limits and experience. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2015. 11: 45-55. URL: http://akademperiodyka.org.ua/uk/books/science_ukraine_gis/11/7 [in Ukrainian].