The main topics of the article are the issue of increasing the visibility of scientific periodicals in the international information space and raising the number of References to them using cross-linking. Different CrossRef database tools and services, such as Metadata Manager BETA, Cited-by, the newly created registry of F unders to join Crossref as members are described. The importance of the Initiative for Open Citations program, whose main purpose is to increase access to citations of scientific publications, is demonstrated. The Recorder Organization Registry (ROR) registry features are described.
1. Derek J. de Solla Price. Little Science, Big Science. Columbia University Press, New York, 1963. 301 p.
2. Yatskiv T.M. Evaluating standards for scientific journals. DOI as an evaluation criterion of a scientific journal. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2017. 14: 106-113. ht-tps://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.337.106 [in Ukrainian].
3. Yatskiv T.M., Danilova A.D. DOI assignment as one of factors of raising a scientific journal’s visibility. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2018. 15: 55-65 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.372.055
4. CrossRef.[Electronic resource] https://www.crossref.org/
5. Yatskiv T.M. The digital object identifier (DOI) for publications: the principles and oppor-tunities of the Crossref Agency database’ work. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2016. 13: 73-79. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.321.073 [in Ukrainian].
6. Ukrinformnauka.[Electronic resource]. http://u-i-n.com.ua/en/
7. Danilova A.D. Using additional services of the CrossRef database. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2017. 14: 114-120. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiody-ka.337.114 [in Ukrainian].
8. Danilova A.D. Preparing web resources of scientific publications for obtaining digital object identifiers (DOIs), DOI registration process; preparation and depositing of reference lists.Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2016. 13: 80-89. https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.321.080 [in Ukrainian].
9. The Recearch Organization Registry(ROR). URL: https://ror.org
10. ShortDOI.URL: http://shortdoi.org/
11. Radchenko A.I., Yatskiv T.M. DOI Digital Identifier System for the National Akademy of Sciences of Ukraine journals. Science of Ukraine in the Global Information Space. 2015.11: 18-23. URL: http://akademperiodyka.org.ua/uk/books/science_ukraine_gis/11/3 [in Ukrainian].